- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
Arsene Wenger Confirms Double Fitness Doubt For Burnley Game
Arsene Wenger has confirmed that Laurent Koscielny and Wojciech Szczesny are doubts to face Burnley as they both face late fitness tests today.
Koscielny was substituted shortly after half-time during our 4-1 win over Liverpool last Saturday after feeling tightness in his thigh.
Arsene says the scan they did yesterday was positive but he’ll have another test today to see if he’ll be available to make the trip to Turf Moor this weekend.
Szczesny wasn’t named in the squad against Liverpool after suffering a rib injury in training last week and the boss has confirmed that he too will face a late fitness test today, but feels he has a good chance of being fit to face Burnley.
Wenger told Arsenal.com:
He has a chance to be fit this weekend.
It’s a thigh problem, a little hip problem linked with the thigh. He will have a test today to see how far we can go with him. He had a scan yesterday and that looks quite good. The real test will be outside today.
It would be a blow if Kos is ruled out but thankfully we’ve got Gabriel Paulista to step-in now. Szczesny will resume his place warming the bench if he passes hit fitness test as Ospina will continue in goal.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) April 9, 2015