- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
Arsenal Trio Named In Premier League Team of the Week
Arsenal trio Hector Bellerin, Mesut Ozil and Olivier Giroud have been named in the Premier League Team of the Week.
The boys all put in excellent display’s during our 4-1 victory over Liverpool on Saturday afternoon.
Bellerin opened the scoring with a beauty in the 37th minute and his all-action performance down the right flank earned him a WhoScored rating of 8.05.
Ozil was also among the goals on Saturday as he made it 2-0 with a wonderful free-kick and the German was arguably the MOTM as he continued his fine form in 2015. An overall score of 8.82 booked his place in the Team of the Week too.
The third Arsenal player to make it into the TOTW is Giroud after his 10th goal in as many games helped the Frenchman register a score of 8.94 for his display against Liverpool.
We really should have had a fourth player in the team as Alexis Sanchez was actually named as star man against the Merseysiders with a score of 9.3. However, for some reason the lads at WhoScored decided to go with Jermaine Defoe on the right-wing despite him A) being a striker and B) only getting a score of 7.98.
Anyway, here’s the team of the week: