- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Photos: 4 Arsenal Fitness Doubts Train Ahead Of Liverpool Game
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has been putting his squad through their paces ahead of tomorrow’s crucial clash with Liverpool at the Emirates.
Among those to take part in full training this afternoon were Jack Wilshere, Mikel Arteta, Mathieu Debuchy and Danny Welbeck – who’ve all been marked as doubts to start against Liverpool.
Wilshere, Arteta and Debuchy have only recently returned from long-term injuries and Arsene said he’d make a late decision over their involvement tomorrow as they still lack match fitness.
It’s encouraging to see them take part in full training, so you never know, they may be among the substitutes as I doubt any will be included from the start.
Welbeck faces a late fitness test after picking up a knee injury while playing for England last week so again it has to be a good sign that he was out on the training field with the rest of the squad today.
I have a feeling Danny will be passed fit but we’ll have to wait and see whether he starts or not.
Here are some photos from today’s training session courtesy of Arsenal.com: