- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
Arsenal Star Posts Instagram Message After Recovering From Injury
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere has taken to Instagram to post a heartfelt message after finally overcoming his latest injury woes.
Wilshere has been on the sidelines since suffering ankle ligament damage against Manchester United way back in November.
He was set for a comeback in February but was ruled out again after having to undergo further surgery.
However, the midfielder finally made his playing return with a run-out in a friendly with Brentford on Tuesday which saw him open the scoring an provide an assist during a 4-0 win.
Jack has now taken to Instagram to post a message saying it ‘felt good’ to play his first game in over four months and he’s looking for a ‘positive’ future, before he thanked the fans for their support.
Hopefully Jack can now put his injury woes behind him and start to push on with his career starting this weekend against Liverpool.
Here’s Wilshere’s message: