- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
Photo: Arsenal Legend Henry Poses For Selfie With Balotelli & Drogba
Arsenal legend Thierry Henry posed for a selfie with Mario Balotelli and Didier Drogba after taking part in Liverpool’s charity match on Sunday afternoon.
Henry started for Steven Gerrard’s All-Star XI as they took on Jamie Carragher’s All-Star XI at Anfield in aid of Liverpool’s charity The Liverpool Foundation.
The match ended 2-2 and although Henry didn’t get among the goals, he did show us he’s still got it after pulling off a sensational piece of skill – check it out here.
The Frenchman then posed for a selfie with Balotelli and Drogba in the changing room after the game.
Balotelli uploaded the snap to his Instagram account and hailed Henry and Drogba as ‘legends’.
Check out the photo: