- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Aaron Ramsey Gives Injury Update After Picking Up Groin Problem
Aaron Ramsey has given a positive update after the Arsenal midfielder picked up a groin injury during Wales’ 3-0 win over Israel on Saturday night.
Ramsey was in excellent form during the game with the 24-year-old opening the scoring with a looping header just before half-time.
He also grabbed an assist after the break as he produced some lovely skill before teeing-up Gareth Bale to make it 3-0. [Watch the goals here]
However, Ramsey was then forced off with just three minutes remaining and he limped from the field with an apparent groin problem.
Thankfully it seems the injury isn’t a serious one as when asked if his injury was ok in an interview after the game, Ramsey said:
“Yeah, I feel ok at the moment.”
I’m sure Aaron will be assessed by the Wales medical team over the coming days but fingers crossed he isn’t ruled out as it would be a big blow to lose him again.
Ramsey has endured a frustrating season on the injury front and he’s only recently got himself back to full fitness, so let’s hope he’ll be ok to take on Liverpool next weekend.