- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
Wenger Orders Arsenal Chiefs To Sign Exciting Belgian Attacker
Reports are claiming that Arsene Wenger has ‘ordered’ Arsenal chiefs to secure the signature of Monaco attacker Yannick Ferreira Carrasco this summer.
Carrasco was part of the Monaco side that recently knocked us out of the Champions League and it appears he’s left a lasting impression on the boss.
The Metro claim that Arsene was already keeping a close eye on the 21-year-old this season but his displays against us in Europe seem to have convinced him to make a move.
The newspaper suggests that the boss will continue to monitor the Belgian youngster during the closing stages of the season but has already ‘ordered’ Arsenal bosses to secure his signature this summer.
Carrasco looks an exciting prospect and has scored 6 goals and provided 10 others for his team mates in 41 games this season, which is a decent return for one so young.
He’s mainly played as a left-sided attacker and with Lukas Podoladki expected to leave the club on a permanent basis this summer, it looks like we’re looking at Carrasco as a possible replacement.
I doubt he’ll make any immediate impact on the first team but he’ll be one for the future and we could pick him up at a reasonable price, so it could be worth a punt. Lets see what happens in the summer.