- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
Mesut Ozil Starts For Germany Tonight After Recovering From Illness
Arsenal attacker Mesut Ozil has been selected to start for Germany tonight for their friendly against Australia.
Ozil missed Arsenal’s 2-1 victory over Newcastle United at St James’ Park on Saturday afternoon due to a cold and he hit the headlines after being spotted out in a club in Berlin just hours after the game had finished.
It seems Ozil’s cold has cleared up as Joachim Low has selected him to start for the German national team for this evening’s friendly against Australia.
Let’s hope Mesut comes through the game unscathed as we have a crucial game against Liverpool coming up next weekend, not to mention a huge run-in in the league and FA Cup.
Here’s the German team:
— Germany (@DFB_Team_EN) March 25, 2015