- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
Arsenal Duo Named In Premier League ‘Team of the Week’
Arsenal duo Aaron Ramsey and Laurent Koscielny have been named in the WhoScored Premier League Team of the Week following their excellent display’s during our 3-0 win over West Ham.
Ramsey returned to the starting line-up on Saturday and has given Arsene Wenger a selection headache ahead of tonight’s Champions League clash with Monaco after putting in a MOTM display.
The Welshman created the opening goal for Olivier Giroud before combining with the Frenchman again in the second half to get on the score-sheet himself.
Rambo’s performance earned him a total score of 9.01 – the second highest total of the entire week – so he easily made it into the WhoScored team for gameweek 29.
The Hammers posed little threat in attack but Koscielny was always on hand to snuff out any danger Sam Allardyce’s men did offer so it’s no surprise to see him make the team of the week either.
Let’s hope both players continue their excellent form into tonight’s game against Monaco!