- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
Arsenal Injury Boost: Midfielder Claims He’s Fit After Injury Hell
Arsenal have been handed an injury boost as Serge Gnabry has taken to Twitter to confirm that he’s back in full training and is ‘fit as a fiddle’.
The German winger hasn’t featured for the first team in over a year as he’s been plagued by a serious knee injury.
The 19-year-old’s last appearance came away at Bayern Munich in the Champions League last season but it appears he’s now closing in on a return to action.
Gnabry has been training in recent weeks trying to build up his match fitness but there were fears he may have suffered a set back after being withdrawn from the group in recent days.
However, the youngster has now taken to Twitter to confirm that he has only missed training as a precaution and he’s now back with the squad and ‘fit as a fiddle’.
Here’s what Gnabry has to say on Twitter:
After not having trained for a few days as a measure of precaution I'm finally back with the team&fit as a fiddle!;-) pic.twitter.com/B84QAMRReM
— Serge Gnabry (@SergeGnabry) March 16, 2015