- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
Photos: Forgotten Arsenal Ace Back In Training After Injury Hell
Arsenal skipper Mikel Arteta returned to full first team training today after finally overcoming his injury nightmare.
Arteta hasn’t featured since suffering a calf injury against Borussia Dortmund back in November and his return was further delayed after he picked up an ankle injury in January.
However, he’s now closing in on his comeback as Arsene Wenger confirmed at his pre-match press conference ahead of Saturday’s clash with West Ham that the Spaniard was to resume full training on Friday.
Arteta is still going to need around three weeks training to build up his fitness before he’ll be in contention to return to the squad, but it’s great to see the skipper back in action.
Here are some photos courtesy of Arsenal.com of Arteta in training today along with the likes of Sanchez, Walcott, Ozil and Coquelin: