- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
Arsenal Handed Major Injury Boost As Midfielder Resumes Full Training
Arsenal have been handed a major injury boost with Arsene Wenger revealing today that Mikel Arteta is back in full training.
Arteta has been on the sidelines since suffering a calf injury during our Champions League group stage clash with Borussia Dortmund in late November.
His return was further delayed by an ankle injury at the turn of the year but the skipper is now closing in on his comeback after resuming training with the rest of the squad on Friday.
Wenger confirmed the news at his pre-match press conference ahead of Saturday’s clash with West Ham, but claims it will take the skipper around three weeks to regain full fitness in order for him to be available for selection.
Arteta’s experience and distribution in midfield have been sorely missed over the past three months but he’s going to have a tough task displacing Francis Coquelin from the holding role.
Le Coq has been in excellent form since returning from his loan spell in late December and I think overall he offers us a lot more than Arteta in the middle of the park.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) March 13, 2015