- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
Walcott Starts: My Arsenal Starting XI To Take On West Ham
Arsenal get back to Premier League action when we welcome West Ham to the Emirates on Saturday afternoon. This is the line-up I’d like to see Arsene Wenger select….
Szczesny looked a bag of nerves against Man Utd on Monday and certainly didn’t do enough to prove he deserves to keep the gloves ahead of Ospina. I’ve been a big supporter of Szczesny but unless he picks up his form, he won’t be regaining the No.1 shirt anytime soon.
Gabriel is still out injured so Koscielny and Mertesacker will continue at centre-back while I’d start Gibbs at left-back. Monreal was outstanding against United so I’d keep him fresh for the Monaco game on Tuesday.
Cazorla continued his fine form in the middle of the park so Ramsey’s return to the starting eleven will have to wait a little longer as I’d pick the little Spaniard alongside Coquelin again.
Ozil proved his class at Old Trafford so obviously he and Sanchez should keep their places but I would make two changes to the attack.
Walcott is being harshly treated if you ask me and I think with Oxlade-Chamberlain out injured, it’s about time Theo got a run-out.
I’d also bring Giroud back in for for Welbeck up front as we’ll need the Frenchman’s physicality against the Hammers.
So this is how I’d line-up:
This eleven is more than capable of securing three points against West Ham and I just hope the players focus on this game and don’t have one eye on Tuesday’s Champions League clash.