- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
Son Of Arsenal Legend Robert Pires Starts Training With Gunners
The son of Arsenal legend Robert Pires looks to be following in the footsteps of his father after training with the clubs youth academy.
Pires’ son, Theo, is aged seven and according to the Daily Mail, he began training at the club’s Hale End youth complex last week.
Let’s hope Theo can progress within Arsenal’s youth set-up and go on to achieve a fraction of what his father did in North London.
Pires spent six years at Arsenal between 2000 and 2006, lifting two Premier League titles and three FA Cups during his time at the club, and ensured he would go down as a true great after playing a key role in the 2004 Invincibles side.
‘Bobby’ still keeps himself fit by training with the Arsenal squad on occasion and he regularly attends games at the Emirates with his family.
The photo above shows Pires posing with Theo and Alexis Sanchez in the changing room after we beat Stoke City in January.