- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
Sanchez & Coquelin Among 4 Arsenal Stars Named In Team of the Week
Four Arsenal players have been named in the WhoScored Team of the Week following our 2-1 victory over Queens Park Rangers on Wednesday night.
Kieran Gibbs put in an impressive shift with the left-back grabbing two assists to give him a score of 9.21 – the highest of any player from game-week 28 – although they can’t have marked him down for his poor piece of defending for Charlie Austins late goal.
Francis Coquelin was once gain outstanding, with the Frenchman making countless interceptions as he broke up play in the middle of the park, so it was no surprise to see him make the eleven.
Goalscorers Olivier Giroud and Alexis Sanchez also made the cut, while it was also interesting to see QPR goalkeeper Rob Green make the team despite conceding two goals last night. It must be a sign that he had plenty of work to do throughout the game.
I was actually surprised not to see Mesut Ozil or Hector Bellerin make the team as I thought they were both excellent last night.
Anyway, here is the WhoScored team of the week:
— WhoScored.com (@WhoScored) March 5, 2015