- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Photos: Ramsey & Coquelin Take Part In Training Ahead Of QPR Game
Francis Coquelin and Aaron Ramsey were among the players who were put through their paces at training today ahead of Arsenal’s trip to Loftus Road.
We take on QPR on Wednesday night and Arsene Wenger confirmed at his pre-match press conference this morning that Ramsey and Coquelin were both in contention for the game.
Ramsey has recovered from a hamstring injury that’s kept him out for the last three weeks and I’d expect him to come straight back in to the starting eleven.
Coquelin was meant to be a major doubt for tomorrow’s game after being forced of against Everton on Sunday with a broken nose but the boss also revealed earlier that the Frenchman is in contention – although he may have to wear a protective face mask.
The duo joined the rest of the first team squad in taking part in full training today as we prepare for another huge Premier League game tomorrow.
Here are some photos provided by Arsenal.com and club photographer Stuart MacFarlane.