- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Video: Mikel Arteta Offers Injury Update + Shares Gym Workout Video
Arsenal midfielder Mikel Arteta has offered an update on his recovery from injury and uploaded a video of him undergoing a gym session.
Arteta has been on the sidelines since suffering a calf injury during our Champions League clash against Borussia Dortmund back on the 26th November.
Arsene Wenger claims the Spaniard is still some way from returning to full training and physioroom.com don’t expect him back until April.
However, it looks like Arteta could be back a little sooner than expected as he’s uploaded a video to Twitter of him undergoing a gym session with a message saying his rehabilitation is ‘going great’ and he’s looking to be ‘back asap’.
Check out what Arteta said here:
Rehab going great.Getting strong to be back asap!/La recuperación va muy bien.Fortaleciendo para volver cuanto antes! pic.twitter.com/kMheZcj1TX
— Mikel Arteta (@m8arteta) February 20, 2015