- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Video: Crystal Palace 1-2 Arsenal: Giroud’s Sends Gunners Third
Arsenal secured a hard fought 2-1 victory over Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park this afternoon to move up to third in the Premier League table.
We opened the scoring early on when Santi Cazorla tucked home an eighth minute penalty after Danny Welbeck was fouled in the area.
It was 2-0 on the stroke of half time as Welbeck’s shot was parried out by Speroni and Olivier Giorud was on hand to poke home from close range.
Palace made it a nervy final couple of minutes after pulling one back in fortuitous circumstances when Glenn Murray bundled the ball home from close range for 1-2 in the 93rd minute.
The striker then hit the post in the final minute of injury time as we held on to claim a huge three points.
Here are the goals from the game: