- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Wenger Confirms Midfielder Return But Defender Faces Late Test
Arsene Wenger has confirmed that Jack Wilshere is in contention for tomorrow’s trip to Crystal Palace but Hector Bellerin faces a late fitness test.
Speaking to the media this morning at his pre-match press conference, the boss revealed that Wilshere is in line to return to the squad after recovering from an ankle injury that’s kept him out for three months.
Jack was close to making his comeback against Middlesbrough last week but Arsene wanted him to give him one more weeks full training, so he could now make his return tomorrow.
I wouldn’t expect the 23-year-old to start but he’s likely to be on the bench and will hope to get some minutes under his belt in the second half.
As we reported yesterday, Bellerin is a doubt after picking up an ankle injury and the boss confirmed he’ll give the defender a late fitness test after training today.
If Hector misses out, then Calum Chambers will keep his place at right-back after putting in an impressive shift in the FA Cup last weekend.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 20, 2015