- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
Photos: Sanchez Fit? Alexis Trains With Arsenal Ahead Of Boro Clash
Alexis Sanchez has taken part in training today ahead of Arsenal’s FA Cup clash with Middlesbrough on Sunday.
The Chilean international was considered a major doubt for the game tomorrow after suffering a knee injury during our 2-1 win over Leicester City on Tuesday night.
Arsene Wenger claimed at his pre-match press conference on Friday morning that Sanchez was likely to be ‘short’ of fitness for the game as he’d been unable to train up until that point.
However, it seems the attacker may yet play some part against Boro as the club have released photos from Saturday’s training session – and Alexis was among those being put through their paces.
I’d personally only play him tomorrow if he’s 100% fit. There’s no point risking him and possibly making the injury worse, but we’ll have to see whether he starts when the teams are announced on Sunday afternoon.
Here are some snaps of Sanchez in training today, courtesy of Arsenal.com and club photographer Stuart MacFarlane: