- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
Tweets: Ozil & Walcott Happy Despite ‘Unnecessary Thrill’ Last Night
Arsenal attackers Mesut Ozil and Theo Walcott have taken to Twitter to express their delight at picking up a vital three points last night.
Ozil’s 27th minute corner was swept home by Laurent Koscielny for 1-0 before Theo Walcott drilled home the second just before half time after Ozil’s long-range shot was parried by Schwarzer.
It looked like we were cruising to a routine victory but Leicester rallied after the break and pulled one back just after the hour mark when Kramaric fired past Ospina for 2-1.
We managed to hold on to secure an important three points but we certainly made life difficult for ourselves, and Ozil took to Twitter after the match to describe it as an ‘unnecessary thrill’. Couldn’t have put it better myself.
Walcott posted a message to Twitter and uploaded photo to his Instagram account saying he was pleased to get his third goal in three games while Hector Bellerin also took to the social media site to say he was happy for Theo to get on the score-sheet again.
Check out what the boys had to say here:
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) February 10, 2015
— Theo Walcott (@theowalcott) February 11, 2015
— Héctor Bellerín (@HectorBellerin) February 10, 2015