- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
Arsene Wenger Offers Injury Update On Alexis Sanchez
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has confirmed that Alexis Sanchez will be back in the squad to face Leicester City at the Emirates tomorrow.
Sanchez has missed out last two games- including Saturday’s loss at Tottenham – after picking up a minor hamstring injury against Brighton last month.
There had been suggestions circulating that the injury may have been worse than first thought and Alexis could be set to miss further matches.
However, speaking to the media at his pre-match press conference this morning, Arsene has confirmed that Sanchez is available to face Leicester tomorrow.
The boss also revealed that we didn’t pick up any fresh injuries at White Hart Lane, so we’ll have virtually the same squad to choose from with Sanchez the only player to return.
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) February 9, 2015