- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
Photo: Harry Kane Celebrates Arsenal Winning The Title At WHL In ’04
This doesn’t ease the pain of today’s disappointing defeat to Tottenham by any means, but it is pretty funny.
Fair play to Harry ‘he’s one of our own’ Kane for his fine goal-scoring form this season. He continued it again today with two decent strikes to beat us 2-1.
However, after winding the tiny tots up last week with a photo of Kane in Arsenal colours when he was on our books as a youngster, this latest snap will no doubt drive them mad.
As you can see below, a pic has emerged of the 21-year-old celebrating on the streets of North London after Arsenal had just clinched the Premier League title at White Hart Lane in 2004.
There he is smiling away after we sealed another title in our greatest rivals back yard on the way to going unbeaten for the whole season. Little Gooner Kane even had his hair tinted red in honour of Freddie Ljungberg.
So while you scum from the lane bask in glory after beating Arsenal – to mark one of the greatest days in your little clubs history – just remember that the lad who scored the goals, isn’t really one of your own at all…..he’s a boyhood Arsenal fan.
“Haaaaaarry Kaaaaane, he’s one…….oh, shit…”