- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
Arsenal Dealt Major Injury Blow Ahead Of Tottenham Game
Arsene Wenger has ruled Alexis Sanchez out of Saturday’s clash with Tottenham Hotspur.
Sanchez missed Sunday’s win over Aston Villa with a minor hamstring injury but was expected to return to the squad this weekend against Spurs.
However, the boss has now confirmed to Arsenal.com that the Chilean international is ‘not ready’ just yet.
Arsene is hopeful Sanchez will be available to face Leicester on Tuesday but he won’t make the trip across North London on Saturday.
The latest is that Alexis is not ready. He is not far away, the Leicester game is a possibility. He is of course very difficult to keep quiet! He is training but it’s light training.
I’m absolutely gutted Alexis won’t face the s*um as he’s been the most dangerous attacker in the Premier League all season and I was looking forward to him ripping them a new one on Saturday.
However, we’ve still got plenty of other players who will cause them problems and I expect Arsene will go with a similar side to the one that dismantled Villa last week with Ozil and Walcott on the wings and Cazorla and Ramsey in the middle.