- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
- Ratings: Hat-trick hero Ozil shines as Arsenal thrash Ludogorets
- Video: Arsenal 6-0 Ludogorets: Ozil bags hat-trick in rout
- Teams: Arsenal v Ludogorets: Gibbs & Coquelin start
- [Tweet] Arsenal ace ‘can’t wait’ to play as he closes in on comeback
Referees Announced For Arsenal’s Games With Tottenham & Leicester
The Premier League have announced the match official appointments for upcoming fixtures including Arsenal’s games against Tottenham and Leicester.
We travel to White Hart Lane on Saturday lunchtime to take on our great North London rivals and Martin Atkinson will be the man in charge of proceedings.
We then host Leicester City at the Emirates next Tuesday and Mike Jones has been selected to be man in black that night.
There have been some shocking refereeing performance’s so far this season so let’s hope we aren’t on the wrong side of one during these games as we’re just starting to build some momentum.
Arsene Wenger will take his side into the Spurs game sitting level on points with fourth placed Southampton after Sunday’s 5-0 win over Aston Villa and we can really give our chances of at least a top three finish a major boost if we can pick up six points over the next two games.
Here are details of the match officials:
Saturday Feb 7th – Tottenham away
Referee: Martin Atkinson
Assistants: S Child, H Lennard
Fourth Official: A Marriner
Tuesday Feb 10th – Leicester at home
Referee: Mike Jones
Assistants: M Scholes, M McDonough
Fourth Official: A Taylor