- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
PREVIEW: Arsenal vs Aston Villa, Team News, Line-Up & Prediction
Arsenal get back to Premier League action when we welcome Aston Villa to the Emirates this afternoon.
The boys have found some form of late and our 3-2 win over Brighton in the FA Cup made it six wins from our last seven in all competitions.
The last time out in the league we beat Manchester City 2-0 at the Etihad so hopefully we can continue this fine form with another win today.
It’s important we do as Liverpool, Man Utd and Tottenham all recorded victories yesterday so we simply have to win to keep pace with the top four.
Alexis Sanchez is set to be left out as Arsene Wenger has said he won’t take any chances with him as the Colombian is suffering from a hamstring injury.
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is out with a groin issue so he joins Jack Wilshere and Mikel Arteta on the sidelines.
Danny Welbeck is close to recovering from a thigh injury but this game is likely to be too soon.
New signing Gabriel Paulista is in the squad but I think we’ll see him start on the bench.
This is the side I’d go with today. I expect Ospina will start but I’d prefer to see Szczesny restored as our No.1. It will be difficult to leave Rosicky out but equally I don’t see how we can leave Ozil or Cazora on the bench either. At least Arsene’s finally got some tough selection decisions to make, which can only be a positive thing….
Villa stunned us by leaving the Emirates with a 3-1 win in this fixture last season but I don’t see us slumping to such a defeat this time around. Villa are having trouble scoring and we have found some form, so I can see us winning this one 2-0.
Arsenal 2-0 Aston Villa