- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
PHOTO: Young Czech Striker Poses With Wenger & Confirms Arsenal Move
Czech starlet Martin Graiciar has confirmed that he’s due to fly over to London this weekend to have a medical with Arsenal ahead of a potential move.
We were linked with the teenager last year and there were rumours he’d had a successful trial, but no deal was concluded with his club Viktoria Plzen.
It seems we’ve now renewed our interest as the 15-year-old has revealed on Facebook that he’ll fly over to England on Saturday to undergo a medical.
Graiciar appears to suggest it’s only for a two week trial as he says he’ll take part in games against Southampton and West Ham as well as train with the first team.
However, there are reports suggesting that we’ve actually agreed terms over a more permanent move. Perhaps we’ve already agreed terms on the permanent deal if his trial is successful?
Who knows, but I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough and Graiciar said on his Facebook page that ‘Wenger is the one who made this possible.’
The youngster is highly-rated in his homeland and was also linked with the likes of Chelsea and Real Madrid, so hopefully we’ve pulled off a bit of a coup luring him to Arsenal.
Once the exact details of this deal become clear he could become our second new addition this month with Krystian Bielik having a medical today ahead of a €3m move from Legia Warsaw.
This is what Graicai said on Facebook: