- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
PHOTO Sanogo Poses With Palace Shirt After Sealing Loan From Arsenal
Arsenal striker Yaya Sanogo has completed his loan move to Crystal Palace until the end of the season.
The young French striker has managed just six appearances for Arsenal so far this season and has played just a handful of minutes in the Premier League in recent months.
With the likes of Danny Welbeck, Alexis Sanchez and Olivier Giroud all ahead of him in the pecking order, Arsene Wenger confirmed he’d be allowed to leave on a short-term deal this month.
There were clubs who were keen to take him back to France but Arsene wanted to see the 21-year-old remain in England and get some vital Premier League minutes under his belt.
News broke on Monday that Sanogo was at the Crystal Palace training ground undergoing a medical and it seems everything went according to plan as the club have now confirmed he’s joined Alan Pardew’s men on a six month loan.
Here’s Yaya posing with his new shirt: