- Preview: Sunderland v Arsenal, duo ruled out, Ox starts + prediction
- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
RATINGS: Sanchez Outstanding Once Again As Arsenal Thrash Stoke
Arsenal cruised to a 3-0 win over Stoke at the Emirates this afternoon thanks largely to a double from Alexis Sanchez.
Here are my ratings:
Ospina – 6/10 – Picked over Szczesny and did everything asked of him. Made a couple of routine saves in a comfortable afternoons work.
Debuchy - N/A – Forced off early on with a dislocated shoulder after a nasty push from Arnoutovic.
Mertesacker - 7/10 – Kept the dangerous Crouch quiet and didn’t put a foot wrong at the back.
Koscielny - 7.5/10 – Took his goal well and didn’t give the Stoke attack a sniff all afternoon.
Monreal - 7/10 – Another solid shift from Monreal. A reliable pro.
Coquelin - 6.5/10 – Kept things simple in the middle of the park. It’s going to be interesting to see if he can keep his place in the side over the coming weeks.
The Ox - 8/10 – A very lively display. Gave the Stoke defence a lot of problems. Denied a goal by a stunning Begovic save.
Rosicky - 7.5/10 – Great performance again. Another who would have been on the scoresheet if it not for the brilliance of their keeper in the first half.
Cazorla - 7.5/10 – Superb in the first half as he linked up well with the likes of Sanchez and Rosicky. Quieter after the break but almost scored with a lovely chip.
Alexis - 8.5/10 – He just keeps getting better. Outstanding once again and chipped in with two goals and an assist. What. A. Player.
Giroud - 6.5/10 – Put himself about and was a nuisance. Almost scored in the first half.
Bellerin – 7/10 – On for Debuchy and was impressive. Gave nothing away at the back and keen to get forward.
Walcott – 6/10 – Showed he’s still rusty after fluffing a great opportunity to score when put through one-on-one. The finishing will come soon though.
Ozil – 6.5/10 – Great to see him back. Showed some neat touches.
So a comfortable win and we’re now back above Tottenham. The big test is Manchester City away next weekend….
- /10 -