- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
Wenger Keen On £15m Spanish Attacker – Podolski Replacement?
According to reports today, Arsenal are eyeing a move for Lazio’s £15m-rated attacker Keita Balde Diao.
Keita was previously on the books at Barcelona but was thrown out the club due to concerns over his behaviour and he’s gone on to make 41 appearances for Lazio since joining the club in 2011.
The 19-year-old is highly thought of in Italy but there continue to be question marks over his attitude and Lazio are believed to be willing to cash-in this winter if their valuation is met.
The Daily Star claim that Arsene Wenger is a big fan of the youngsters and wants to bring him to the Emirates Stadium in January.
Liverpool and Inter Milan are also understood to be interested but Lazio would prefer not to sell to a domestic rival, so it looks like it could be a straight battle between us and the Scousers.
Keita is predominantly a left-sided forward so with Lukas Podolski on his way to Inter Milan on loan, it looks like Arsene has identified the Spanish youngster as a potential replacement.
He’s certainly rough around the edges and Arsene would need all his years of experience to control him, but Keita has the potential to be a top player so it will be interesting to see if anything comes of this over the next few weeks.