- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
Arsenal Forward Travelling To Italy Tonight To Complete Loan Move
Arsenal forward Lukas Podolski is on the verge of leaving the club with Sky Sports claiming that he will travel to Italy tonight ahead of a loan move to Inter Milan.
Podolski was left out of the squad that travelled to St Mary’s ahead of our clash with Southampton on Thursday with Arsene Wenger claiming he had a groin problem.
However, as many predicted, it looks like he was left out as he’s set to leave the club with Sky Sports reporting that the German international will travel to Italy this evening to wrap up a six-month loan move to Inter.
Roberto Mancini’s men have been strongly linked with the forward in recent weeks and although Arsene was keen for him to stay until the end of the season, it appears Podolski has managed to force the move in order to get some first team football under his belt.
It’s a real shame to see him go as not only is he a hugely popular member of the squad, but he’s also a very useful player to have on the bench. I just hope we don’t come to regret letting him leave should a couple of attackers pick up injuries in the coming weeks.
BREAKING: Sky Sources: Lukas Podolski to travel to Milan tonight ahead of proposed loan move to Inter Milan. #SSNHQ
— Sky Sports News HQ (@SkySportsNewsHQ) January 2, 2015