- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
PHOTO: Angry Arsenal Fan Confronts Arsene Wenger During Saints Loss
An irate Arsenal fan was able to run down the touchline and confront Arsene Wenger during Arsenal’s 2-0 loss at Southampton this afternoon.
The ‘fan’ was allowed to walk unchallenged in front of the dugouts towards the end of the game and berate Wenger.
The boss and Steve Bould gestured for the lad to ‘politely go away’ before a steward finally arrived to cart him off down the tunnel.
Understandably, Arsene then complained to the fourth official about the lack of security in and around the visitors dugout.
I’ve seen some suggest on Twitter that this was a Southampton fan but that would make little sense. Why would a home fan be so angry with Wenger when his side was winning 2-0 and why would he risk a lengthy stadium ban to have a pop at an opposition manager?
I think it’s clear from the footage it was an Arsenal fan who must have been sitting in the home stand close to the dugout, and decided to give the boss a peice of his mind after a shocking display.