- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
PHOTO: Arsenal Star Eyes Early Injury Return After Hitting The Gym
Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere has posted a photo and video of him in the gym as he targets an early return to fitness.
Jack has been on the sidelines since rupturing ankle ligaments last month and isn’t expected to be back in action until late February.
But it looks like he’s keeping himself fit as he’s uploaded a photo and video to Instagram of him in the gym and says he’s working hard to get back as soon as possible.