- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
PHOTO: Sanchez Works Out In The Gym After Missing Gala Trip
Alexis Sanchez has posted a photo of him working out in the gym after being left out of the squad to play Galatasaray this evening.
Arsenal flew out to Turkey on Monday afternoon ahead of tonight’s final Group D clash and Arsene Wenger decided to leave several of his first team regulars back in North London.
Sanchez has played more minutes than any other player this season so it’s no surprise he’s one of those who will be rested.
However, the Chilean isn’t sitting at home with his feet up as he’s posted a picture on Twitter of him at the gym during a work out session this afternoon.
Training in the gym …. pic.twitter.com/FgHVPHZnwa
— Alexis Sánchez (@Alexis_Sanchez) December 9, 2014