- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
PHOTOS: Arsenal Boost As ‘Injured’ Duo Train Ahead Of Southampton
Arsenal appear to have been handed a major double boost with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Nacho Monreal training with the rest of the squad today.
Arsene Wenger confirmed at his pre-match press conference that the duo, along with Kieran Gibbs, were doubts to face Southampton tomorrow after picking up knocks against West Brom at the weekend.
However, while there was no sign of Gibbs, the Ox and Monreal were both involved as the squad were put through their paces by the Arsenal coaching staff today.
The club uploaded a number of photos from today’s training session to Arsenal.com a short time ago and as you can see below, the Ox took part, while if you look closely you can also see Monreal in the back ground of the other two images.
It will be a huge boost if the pair have been passed fit, particularly Monreal as it looks as though Gibbs will be ruled out, and the fact they took part in training gives us a good idea that they have a decent chance of playing tomorrow.
Here are the photos from today’s session: