- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
PHOTO: Arsenal Defender Back In Training After Lengthy Injury Layoff
Arsenal defender Isaac Hayden uploaded a photo to his Twitter account this afternoon confirming he’s back in training after six weeks out through injury.
Hayden was added to the first team squad list at the start of the season and was hoping to force his way into Arsene Wenger’s plans with Laurent Koscielny out with an Achilles injury.
However, his progress was hampered after he picked up an ankle injury at the end of October, which has ruled him out for the last six weeks.
But Hayden is now back training with the first team and will be hoping to get himself match fit again and push for a first team spot during the busy festive period.
The 19-year-old took to his Twitter account on Monday afternoon to confirm that the news, saying his ankle ‘feels good’ and he’s glad to be back outside.
Here’s what the youngster posted on Twitter earlier today:
— Isaac Hayden (@IsaacHayden65) December 1, 2014