- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
PHOTOS: Arsenal Boost As Duo Return To Training Ahead Of WBA Clash
Arsenal appear to have been handed a double boost with Danny Welbeck and Theo Walcott both taking part in full training today.
Welbeck hasn’t trained all week after suffering a knee injury against Man Utd last weekend and Arsene Wenger confirmed at his press conference this morning that the striker would face a late fitness test to see if he’ll be in the squad tomorrow.
However, it looks like Danny has a good chance of making the trip to West Brom after training with the rest of the squad this afternoon.
Theo Walcott was also among those being put through their paces by Arsene and his coaching staff at London Colney today.
Theo has been on the sidelines with a groin injury he picked up while away with England and although the boss has already ruled him out of tomorrow’s trip to the Hawthorns, it’s a good sign he was in training as it means he should be back in action soon.
Here are a couple of images from Arsenal.com of Theo and Danny training today: