- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
PHOTOS: Debuchy Steps Up Injury Recovery With Training Session
Injured Arsenal defender Mathieu Debuchy has stepped up his recovery from an ankle injury after taking part in a training session at the gym.
Debuchy was ruled out for at least three months after undergoing surgery on a torn ligament in his ankle after falling awkwardly during the closing stages of our 2-2 draw with Manchester City in September.
However, it looks like the Frenchman is well on the road to recovery as he’s posted some photos of him taking part in a training session in the gym this week:
Good session yesterday !! thanks for your messages pic.twitter.com/T6UZ6MarQU
— Mathieu debuchy (@MatDebuchy) October 28, 2014