- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Wenger Offers Positive Wilshere Injury Update
Not only was it a bitterly disappointing result against Hull this afternoon but fans were left holding their breath after Jack Wilshere once again limped off with another knock.
The midfielder enjoyed an impressive first half but was getting flustered when we fell behind after the break and his frustration boiled over when he didn’t get a decision from the ref and he flew into a tackle.
However, instead of leaving a mark on his opponent, Jack jarred his knee and was forced off mid-way through the second half with what appeared to be another injury set-back.
But speaking after the game, manager Arsene Wenger revealed some excellent news after confirming that Jack is ‘well’ and available for selection against Anderlecht on Wednesday.
He told Arsenal.com:
on Jack Wilshere…
on whether he can play on Wednesday…
If he’s selected, yes.
So we may have dropped another valuable two points today but at least Wilshere isn’t facing more time on the sidelines.