- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
Bicanic Confirms Transfer Talks With Arsenal
The agent of Marcelo Brozovic has confirmed he’s due to hold talks with Arsenal in November about a potential switch to the Emirates.
Brozovic is one of the most highly-rated young talents in Croatia and he attracted interest from a whole host of top European clubs after impressing at the World Cup this summer.
The 21-year-old earned a place in the Croatian squad after an excellent campaign with Dinamo Zagreb last season and he’s continued to impress this year in a holding midfield role.
His representative, Miroslav Bicanic, has now confirmed that he plans to hold talks with several clubs when Croatia play USA at Wembley in November, and revealed that Arsenal are one of the clubs he’s scheduled to meet with.
“Croatia plays USA in November in London and during our stay there we will hold meetings and negotiate with several English teams,” Bicanic told Goal .
“Yes, I can confirm Arsenal are one of them.”
Brozovic is predominantly a defensive minded midfielder but can also play further forward as a playmaker, so it will be interesting to see where Arsene Wenger sees him playing if we do win the race for his signature.