- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
- Team News: Arsene Wenger offers update on Ramsey & Giroud
- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
Arsenal Facing Injury Headache As Welbeck Limps Off With Knock
Arsenal could be facing yet another injury headache as Danny Welbeck was forced off late on for England with a knock.
The striker started up front for the Three Lions against Estonia on Sunday evening in their Euro 2016 Group D qualifier.
He was putting in another hard-working display but was forced off with just 10 minutes remaining and headed straight down the tunnel after picking up a knock.
Manager Roy Hodgson has confirmed in his post match interview that Danny ‘turned his ankle’ so Arsene Wenger will now be anxiously awaiting more news on the fitness of his striker.
We’ve already seen Mesut Ozil ruled out for at least two months with a knee injury while Laurent Koscielny was sent back to London with an Achilles problem last week, so it would be a further blow if Welbeck was ruled out for any period of time.
The good news is it didn’t look too serious, but then again, Ozil didn’t look like he had any sort of serious injury after completing ninety minutes against Chelsea and now he’s out until the New Year, so we can’t take anything for granted.
Fingers crossed we hear some positive news soon….