- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
Podolski Posts “Get Well Bro” Tweet To Ozil After Injury Blow
Lukas Podolski has been the first Arsenal player to wish Mesut Ozil well on social media after the playmaker was ruled out for up to 12 weeks with a knee injury.
As we brought you earlier, the German Football Association have confirmed this afternoon that Ozil has suffered a partial rupture to his left knee ligament.
The injury is expected to keep him out for between 10 and 12 weeks meaning he’s unlikely to play again for Arsenal until the New Year.
Understandably, fans have reacted furiously to our latest injury set-back on Twitter with Ozil joining an ever-growing injury list that already includes key players like Ramsey, Walcott, Arteta, Giroud and Debuchy.
Now, Lukas Podolski has taken to the social media website to express his disappointment and wish his German international team mate a speedy recovery.
Here’s Podolski’s tweet:
— Lukas-Podolski.com (@Podolski10) October 8, 2014