- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
Confirmed: Mesut Ozil Ruled Out For 12 Weeks With Knee Injury!
Arsenal’s injury nightmare continues as the German FA have confirmed that Mesut Ozil has been ruled out for up to 12 weeks with knee ligament damage.
The playmaker underwent an MRI scan in Munich this morning after complaining of a sore knee after linking up with the German national squad.
The results are back and it’s terrible news as the 25-year-old is now facing between 10 and 12 weeks on the sidelines with a ‘partial lateral collateral ligament tear’ in his left knee.
A tweet from the DFB confirmed the news a short time ago:
BREAKING: @MesutOzil1088 out for 10-12 weeks with partial lateral collateral ligament tear in left knee. More to follow… Get well soon!
— Germany (@DFB_Team_EN) October 8, 2014
Obviously this is a sickening blow and our injury situation just seems to be getting worse and worse. I just don’t know what to make of it all any more…..