- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
- 4-2-3-1 v Reading: Perez & Jeff start – My Arsenal starting XI
- [Photos] Several youngsters join Ramsey & Giroud in Arsenal training
- Team News: Arsenal duo ruled out but star to return against Reading
- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
TEAM NEWS: Wenger Confirms Defender Could Return + Ramsey Latest
Arsene Wenger has been speaking at his pre-match press conference this morning ahead of this weekends game against Chelsea and has given a team news update.
The boss revealed that the only player who could return for the trip to Stamford Bridge is left-back Nacho Monreal.
The Spaniard has been on the sidelines in recent weeks with a back injury but Arsene claims he could be back in contention this weekend.
Otherwise it will be the same squad that took on Galatasaray on Wednesday night meaning the likes of Mathieu Debuchy, Olivier Giroud, Theo Walcott, Serge Gnabry, Yaya Sanogo, Mikel Arteta and Aaron Ramsey are all still unavailable.
Arsene was also quizzed on the reports that we brought you earlier which suggested Ramsey could in fact be out for up to eight weeks with the hamstring injury he suffered last weekend.
The boss insists that the medical department have indicated the 23-year-old will be out for three-to-four weeks, so that’s the time-frame he’s working towards.
Here’s what Wenger told reporters this morning:
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) October 3, 2014
At Colney. Wenger: "The only player who might be back for us in the squad is Monreal. Everybody else…there is no major change."
— James Olley (@JamesOlley) October 3, 2014