- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
- [Photos] Alexis Sanchez reveals frustration after Ballon d’Or Snub
- [Tweets] Arsenal players celebrate on Twitter after beating Reading
- [Player Ratings] Arsenal 2-0 Reading: The Ox & Gibbs Impress
- Video: Arsenal 2-0 Reading: Oxlade-Chamberlain double sinks Royals
- Teams: Arsenal v Reading: Jeff & Perez start
- [Video] Arsenal star out of Reading clash after sharing gym video
- Arsenal star surprisingly named in squad for Reading clash
- Preview: Arsenal v Reading, team news, 18yr old starts + prediction
Wilshere Trains With Arsenal This Morning Ahead Of Galatasaray Game
Arsenal appear to have been handed a major injury boost with Jack Wilshere taking part in full training today ahead of Wednesday night’s game with Galatasaray.
Wilshere was forced off against Tottenham on Saturday after twisting his ankle midway through the first half.
Initial tests on Monday showed no sign of lasting damage but there were suggestions that Arsene Wenger may opt to rest him for tomorrow’s Champions League clash with Galatasaray.
Jack has been plagued by ankle problems over the last two years so you couldn’t blame the boss if he was cautious with him this time around, especially with us facing a trip to Chelsea on Sunday.
However, reporters have been let in to watch training at London Colney this morning and it’s been confirmed that Wilshere joined the rest of the squad in preparing for tomorrow’s game.
Arsene could yet leave him out or put him on the bench, but with Aaron Ramsey and Mikel Arteta already ruled out, the boss has few options in the middle of the park so I wouldn’t be surprised if we see Wilshere start the game.
At Colney. Boost for #afc as Wilshere strides out for training. In contention to play some part against Galatasaray tomorrow.
— James Olley (@JamesOlley) September 30, 2014
Jack Wilshere is training with Arsenal this morning. Looks like he will be available for the Galatasaray game tomorrow #AFC
— Kevin Palmer (@kpsundayworld) September 30, 2014