- Team News: Wenger on Walcott, Monreal, Cazorla, Ramsey & more
- Arsenal overlooked by Sky as date confirmed for EFL Cup clash
- [Photos] Arsenal injury doubt trains today but no sign of key duo
- Arsene Wenger: 3 key Arsenal players could miss Sunderland game
- Arsenal boss confirms huge injury blow but midfielder returns
- Arsenal team news: double blow ahead of Sunderland + Ramsey update
- Duo to miss key game: My 4-2-3-1 Arsenal line-up v Sunderland
- Arsenal blow: Attacker ruled out for 6 weeks with ankle injury
- Arsenal boss set to hand start to 23-year-old against Sunderland
- League Cup draw: Arsenal face Southampton in last 8
Arsenal FINALLY Handed Some Positive Injury News
Arsenal have finally been handed some positive injury news with reports this evening claiming that Jack Wilshere has not suffered any serious ankle damage.
Jack received lengthy treatment during our 1-1 draw with Spurs on Saturday after twisting his ankle midway through the first half.
He was able to soldier on but was eventually subbed in the 63rd minute and there were fears he could have aggravated his troublesome ankle problem.
However, following tests this afternoon, the Mirror are reporting that Wilshere has been given the all clear to face Chelsea this weekend, and he could even feature against Galatasaray on Wednesday.
The news will be a welcome boost to Arsene Wenger as he’s facing up to the reality of being without Aaron Ramsey and Mikel Arteta for the next few weeks.
Rambo is out for between four-to-six weeks with a hamstring strain while Arteta will be out until the end of the next international break with a calf problem, so Jack being available will give us a vital option in midfield.