- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
TWEETS: Ozil & Mertesacker React On Twitter To Spurs Draw
It turned out to be a disappointing North London derby for Arsenal with an unadventurous Tottenham side holding out for a point at the Emirates on Saturday.
The visitors took advantage of a lapse in concentration from Mathieu Flamini to take the lead early in the second half before Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain fired home the equaliser.
Despite dominating for much of the game, we failed to create many clear-cut chances and Spurs ground out a draw to make it just two wins from our opening six games for Arsenal.
After the match, Mesut Ozil took to Twitter to express his disappointment at only being able to secure a point despite enjoying 70% possession and forcing 15 corners, but the German feels we can build on our performance in the second half.
Per Mertesacker also made an appearance on the social network to thank the fans for their support yesterday.
It was a missed opportunity to claim the three points as Spurs were there for the taking but we’ll have to bounce back quickly as we’ve got two huge games coming up against Galatasaray and Chelsea.
— Mesut Özil (@MesutOzil1088) September 27, 2014
— Per Mertesacker (@mertesacker) September 28, 2014