- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
- Arsene Wenger sets comeback date for forgotten Arsenal man
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury doubt for Middlesbrough game
Sanchez Dominates Shirt Sales & Leads To 403% Rise In Purchases
Unsurprisingly, Alexis Sanchez dominated the Arsenal shirt sales this summer following his move from Barcelona with the attacker accounting for over 36% of all sales.
The Chilean international arrived in July amid a flurry of excitement from Gooners across the world after completing a £32m move from the Nou Camp.
And it seems many Arsenal fans chose to have the 25-year-old’s name on their shirt this season with online retailer Kitbag revealing today that 36.4% of all personalised Arsenal shirts sold through their website went with Sanchez – or ‘Alexis’ as he prefers to be known.
As a percentage per club, Sanchez is only second to Ronaldo (38%) worldwide, ahead of the likes of Sergio Aguero (33.7%), Cesc Fabregas (26.6%) and Angel Di Maria (20.6%).
Kitbag also revealed a huge increase in Arsenal shirt sales this summer with our new signings and the launch of the new Puma kits resulting in a staggering 403% rise in shirt sales.
With Sanchez the clear favourite among the fan base, it just goes to show the kind of impact a big-money signing can have.