- Arsenal boss confirms defender could leave in January
- 4-2-3-1 v Boro: Iwobi & Cazorla out? My Arsenal starting XI
- Arsenal boss confirms fresh injury concern + Sanchez update
- 6 Arsenal players named in the Champions League Team of the Week
- [Tweets] Ozil, Ox & more: Arsenal players celebrate after CL win
- [Video] Mesut Ozil arrives home with his hat-trick match ball
- Ratings: Hat-trick hero Ozil shines as Arsenal thrash Ludogorets
- Video: Arsenal 6-0 Ludogorets: Ozil bags hat-trick in rout
- Teams: Arsenal v Ludogorets: Gibbs & Coquelin start
- [Tweet] Arsenal ace ‘can’t wait’ to play as he closes in on comeback
Arsene Wenger Confirms Jack Wilshere Has Picked Up Ankle Injury
If tonight’s 2-0 loss to Borussia Dortmund couldn’t get any worse, Arsene Wenger has confirmed that Jack Wilshere has picked up an ankle injury.
We were totally out-fought all over the pitch as the German’s eased to a 2-0 win, but Jack was the only player who was really showing any sort of fight in midfield.
However, it looks like his efforts have seen him pick up yet another injury, with Arsene confirming to Arsenal.com after the match that the midfielder has turned his ankle.
The boss admits he’s being a bit cautious with him due to his previous ankle issues, but he doesn’t know how bad the injury is just yet.
Jack Wilshere has turned his ankle, it’s difficult to say how bad it is because I am a bit cautious, normally it’s not very bad but because of his history I’m a bit cautious. Apart from that no player I took off was injured.
Fingers crossed it isn’t anything too serious as another injury is the last thing we need right now.