- Arsenal boss confirms these 9 players will feature against Reading
- Wenger to hand attacker first start of the season against Reading
- Arsenal boss offers injury update on Cazorla & Giroud
- Ratings: Cech shines but Ozil fails to spark as Arsenal held
- Video: Arsenal 0-0 Boro: Lackluster Gunners drop valuable points
- Teams: Arsenal v Middlesbrough: Cazorla out, Elneny in
- Team news: Wenger’s update on Ramsey, Welbeck, Giroud & Cazorla
- Preview: Arsenal v Boro, team news, line-up & prediction
- [Photos] Arsenal duo step-up injury comebacks in training today
- [Photos] Arsenal boost as injury doubt trains ahead of Boro game
Arsenal Keeper Confirms On Twitter That Youngster Will Start Against Dortmund
Arsenal reserve goalkeeper Damien Martinez has let slip on Twitter that Hector Bellerin will start against Borussia Dortmund tonight.
Bellerin has been on the outskirts of the first team squad this season but was put on stand-by to step-in for Calum Chambers for this evening’s crucial Champions League Group D opener.
Chambers was pencilled in to replace the injured Mathieu Debuchy but emerged as a fitness doubt himself after going down with a bout of tonsillitis.
Arsene Wenger rated him as just 50:50 at his press conference yesterday but it seems Chambers has lost his fitness fight after Martinez confirmed Bellerin would now be starting against Dortmund tonight.
The keeper revealed the news on Twitter, sending a tweet out a short time ago saying “All the best to my brother @HectorBellerin as he starts his first game for Arsenal #quality”
— Damian Emi Martinez (@emimartinezz1) September 16, 2014